Monday, October 25, 2010

dvd art

                                         i am crafting with cds and dvds they seperate into 2 layers
                                       here i rubber stamped and gold embossed ont them  for an ornament
                                              trying to make a jewelery design cross neclace
                                           i cut and pieced a bird with aleenes tacky glue 
  
                              i made this pumpkin right along with andrea currie on her craftastic live show tuesday night 7 pm

2 comments:

Cliff Currie said...

Thanks for posting this!! Great work!

Andrea Currie said...

Gina I love that you did one of my crafts! Next time I hope you post it on my wall so I can praise you instantaneously!
http://www.facebook.com/andreacurriecrafts